The OpenAstrodynamics Intiative
OpenAstrodynamics is a collaboration between open source
astrodynamics and space engineering projects to share resources, ideas,
and to improve code.
We believe in…
- Interoperability through open standards and protocols
- Sharing validated algorithms
- Contributing test cases and reference scenarios
- Diversity in implementations and technologies
- Astrodynamics.jl is an MPLv2-licensed framework
for building astrodynamics applications in Julia.
- openastro is a collection of C++ libraries for astrodynamics and space engineering.
- poliastro is a python package for Astrodynamics and Orbital Mechanics
problems, such as orbital elements conversion, orbital propagation, plotting, planetary ephemerides computation, and more.